F Worthy One: Likesasap review A social traffic exchange opened on 2012

Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Likesasap review A social traffic exchange opened on 2012

In the past year 2000, Social Kingdom obeserved growing numbers of traffic exchange site such as manual and auto. Today, 2013, Social Kingdom will show you a revolutionary social traffic exchange. It is a phenomenon and new generation to generate substantial pocket money. I have involve myself in traffic exchange since early 2012. In many month later, I gave it up because earning pennies. However, I determined to come back and earn more!! I will not fail myself again or other people who visit for advices.
source: Likesasap
I am in the middle of using Likesasap and come out a good idea to review this site. I started out on september 06. The site opened on 2012. There are so many features I decided to list them anyway. Facebook, stumbleupon, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and website. Basically, likeasap.com provide full integrated service combining manual traffic exchange and social traffic exchange.

It boasted it unique in "bot safe", "Auto ban spam members", "Targeted Likes", "IP protection for unique visitors"


Social Networking Sites supported
Youtube: Like, view
Facebook: Like, subscribers
Twitter: Follower
Websites: View


       Payment Processor
                  Paypal
                  Payza
                  OKPay
Refferal

Get 10% their earning
Unique Features
Chatbox
Real-time statistic on site stats

        Minimum Payout
                0.70
Likesasap Stats
70000+ members
Daily 450+ onlines
Daily New 50          (revised 2013september)



Visit this site at here


FAQ

1. Will I get ban from Facebook and Youtube and others?
       
So far, there were no one get this message from Facebook and Youtube

2. Main purpose of social traffic exchange?

   Get subscriber, heavy traffic and $$










1 comment: