F Worthy One: PaidViewPoint.com - A great survey panel for asia users

Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

PaidViewPoint.com - A great survey panel for asia users

source: paidviewpoint.com


Paidviewpoint survey panel is one of the most highly ranked among others. According to survey police, it has highest overall score compared to other asia survey such as Ipanel Online, Mind swarms, Engage In Depth, Techsay. If you are interested , check this out by clicking her

My experiences on PaidViewPoint

I have just use it for a day. It seem legitimate. I will try another survey panel later today. It Ipanel Online. I will have 5 survey panels as if to get wisdom of these website. 5 is a good numbers as it symbolize balancing. I will write more about these panel surveys  review stay tuned !! 


How would they pay us?

Paypal supported. I usually go for survey panel supporting paypal payment pocessor and stay away from those not paypal enabled. It will be making alot of hassle just to register another payment processor.



List of Characteristic of PaidViewPoint
1. Payment Processor (paypal)
2. Refferal System
3. Established at 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment